For children aged 5-6:
* Learning to add and subtract with very small numbers and amounts (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 10).
* Sorting numbers from lower to higher (1 to 10).
* Reinforcing mental arithmetic with already learned additions and subtractions.
For children aged 7-8:
* Learning to add and subtract with larger numbers and amounts (1 to 20).
* Getting started on learning multiplication tables (the learning of multiplication tables will be done gradually in order to track the children’s progress).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower (1 to 50).
* Sorting numbers from lower to higher (1 to 50).
* Developing mental arithmetic with educational games based on addition, subtraction, and multiplication tables.
For children aged 9+ and adults:
* More complex additions and subtractions, teaching mental association of numbers with different arithmetic strategies (adding and subtracting).
* Reinforcing the learning of all multiplication tables (multiplications).
* Sorting numbers from higher to lower and vice versa, including negative numbers.
* Learning mathematical operations with negative numbers.
* Mental division.
* Developing advanced mental arithmetic with additions, subtractions, multiplications, and divisions.
WE ARE DIDACTOONS
Our development studio, Didactoons, has extensive experience in developing educational apps and games that combine learning and fun. Proof of this is the success of our other three apps and their—at the moment—over three million downloads worldwide:
* Buddy School: An educational video game packed with fun math activities, puzzles, and games for all ages.
* Dino Tim: An educational video game for learning shapes, numbers, and getting started on addition and subtraction.
* Monster Numbers: A real educational adventure that blends pure arcade fun and learning mathematics.
So don’t miss it—download the free educational game Math Land!